All the aspirants for IBPS Exam 2019 are welcome to one stop solution to crack IBPS 2019-20. As per the latest news updates IBPS released Tentative Calendar of Online RRBs – CRP RRB-VIII (Officers) and CRP RRB-VIII (Office Assistants), PSBs – CRP PO/MT-IX, CRP CLERK-IX & CRP SPL-IX for the recruitment of SO, PO and Clerk Jobs for the Banks in India in 2019. All candidates are just need to follow our daily news letter.
Exam Dates for IBPS 2019-2020 Recruitment
Tentative Calendar of Online CRP for RRBs & PSBs 2019- Download official PDF
CRP RRB-VIII (Officers) and CRP RRB-VIII (Office Assistants)
- Notification Releasing Date: Mid of June 2019
- Prelims Exam for Officer Scale I and Office Assistants: 03.08.2019, 04.08.2019, 11.08.2019, 17.08.2019, 18.08.2019 & 25.08.2019
- Single Exam date for Officers Scale II & III: 22.9.2019
- Main exam date for officer scale-I: 22.9.2019
- Main Exam date for office assistant: 29.9.2019
- Admit card downloads Date: July 2019
- Notification Releasing Date: 1st week of August 2019
- PO Prelims Exam date: 12.10.2019, 13.10.2019, 19.10.2019, 20.10.2019
- PO Main exam date: 30.11.2019
- Admit card downloads Date: Oct 2019
CWE SO (Specialist officers)
- Notification Releasing Date: 1st week of November 2019
- SO Prelims Exam date: 28.12.2019, 29.12.2019
- SO Main exam date: 25.1.2020
- Admit card downloads Date: December 2019
- Notification Releasing Date: Mid of January 2019
- Prelims exam Admit card downloads Date: December 2019
- Clerk Pre Exam date: 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019, 15.12.2019
- Main Exam Date: 19.1.2020
|Note: All IBPS RRB, CLERK, SO, PO Exam exact dates and official will update at ibpscareer.in in below link
|CLICK HERE TO CHECK UPCOMING IBPS RECRUITMENT 2019 NOTIFICATION
IBPS official 2018-2019 Calendar- View & Download
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF OF OFFICIAL CALENDAR DURING 2018-2019
Process of Registration The registration process will be through online mode only and there will be a single registration for both Preliminary and Main examination, wherever applicable.
• Candidates will be required to upload the following documents as per the specification
given in advertisement.
(1) Photograph of the Applicant – 20 kb to 50 kb in .jpeg file
(2) Signature of the Applicant – 10 kb to 20 kb in .jpeg file
(3) Thumb impression of the Applicant – 20 kb to 50 kb in .jpeg file
(4) Scanned copy of handwritten declaration as per the format, which will be available in
the respective advertisement – 50 kb to 100 kb in .jpeg file
Payment of fees / intimation charges Only online mode of payment will be available.
Detailed Notifications Prospective candidates are also advised to visit official website of IBPS www.ibps.in regularly for detailed notification for each of the above examinations to be displayed in due course.
Disclaimer : IBPS however reserves the right to change the guidelines/modalities/dates stated above on the basis of administrative reasons, court order, Govt. Advisories, etc.
IBPS, an autonomous body, has received a mandate from the organisations mentioned at (A) below, to conduct the recruitment process as mentioned above, once a ye examination , declare result of online examination, declare the results of the main examination will be conducted by the participating candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the interview and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. follow the prescribed processes.
IBPS 2019 Latest Notification and updates here we have complete details of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019-20 Notification PDF Download for more than 7275 Posts of Clerk in various banks through IBPS 2019.
IBPS Clerk 2019-2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the clerk recruitment examination behalf of public sector banks. All public sector banks use the IBPS recruitment services to fill their vacancies. IBPS will release the official notification for clerk recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates who want to get appointed as clerk in public sector banks are required to fill the application form via online mode only.
- Clerk Online Registration: 4th week of September to October 2019.
- Application Fees/Intimation Charges Payments (Online) : October 2019.
- Downloading of IBPS Clerk Training call letters : October 2019.
- Clerk Pre Exam Training Conduction: November 2019.
- Date for Pre Exam call letter Downloading: November 2019.
- Pre Exam 2019 Date: 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019, 15.12.2019
- Pre Exam Result 2019-20 Declaration : December 2019.
- Call letter for Main Exam : January 2020.
- Main Exam : 19 January 2020.
- Main Exam Result 2019-20 : February 2020.
- Interview Conduction Date : March 2020.
- Provisional Allotment : April 2020.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Recruitment Exam: Details
- Name of Exam: IBPS Clerk IX 2019
- Full Form of the IBPS Clerk: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk – Common Written Examination CWE-7
- Exam Conducting Body: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Exam Level: All India Post Offered: Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
- Exam Mode: Online IBPS Clerk
- Salary 2019: Rs 11,765 – Rs 42,020. Here Rs 11,765 is the Basic pay.
- Total Number of Vacancy: 7275
List of Participating Banks in IBPS
||Indian Overseas Bank
||Central Bank of India
||Oriental Bank of Commerce
|Bank of Baroda
||Punjab National Bank
|Bank of India
||Punjab & Sind Bank
|Bank of Maharashtra
||Union Bank of India
||United Bank of India
IBPS Clerk 9 Exam Eligibility Criteria Detail
- Educational Details: All Interested Candidates should have pass Graduation from any recognized University. The Candidates Must possess valid Mark-Sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ She is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. And basic Knowledge of Computers system.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 to 28 years.Age relaxation As per the govt rules.
IBPS Clerk 2019-2020 Application Form
Applications will be accepted via online mode only. Candidates may apply at official website of IBPS or candidates can also apply from this website (IBPSCAREER.IN).
Candidate can pay application fee thru online mode only using net banking or any credit/debit cards. Application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 600 and application fee for SC, ST, PwD and Ex-S candidates is Rs. 100.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Selection Procedure
Selection process includes two steps:
- 1st Step: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
- 2nd Step: Main Examination (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
Note: There is no interview in the recruitment process of the clerk. 100% weight-age will be given to the marks obtained by the candidates in the main exam. The marks obtained in the preliminary examination will not be added for the selection, marks obtained in the main exam will be considered only.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Preliminary Examination: Preliminary exam which will be conducted online. Preliminary exam consist of 100 objective type questions for 100 marks & 3 sections namely (1) English Language, (2) Numerical Ability and (3) Reasoning Ability. The exam duration would be 1 hour. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Main Examination: Main exam which will be conducted online. Main exam will consist of 200 objective type questions for 200 marks. Questions will be divided into five sections such as (1) Reasoning, (2) English Language, (3) Quantitative Aptitude, (4) General Awareness (Banking) and (5) Computer Knowledge. The exam duration is 2 hour & 15 minute. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card
IBPS will not send admit card by post, so candidates need to download their admit card from the official website or candidates can also download admit card from this website (IBPSCAREER.IN).
Click here to Download Online Main Exam Call Letter for CRP Clerks-VIII
IBPS Clerk 2019 Cut Off
A minimum bench mark score will be decided by the IBPS to shortlist the deserving candidate. Candidates who score equal to or above the cut off marks in preliminary exam will be eligible for main exam.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Result
The result for both preliminary and main examination will be declared on the official website of IBPS. Candidates can check result by putting their registration number and password in the required field. Those candidates, who will not qualify preliminary exam, would not be considered for main exam.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PRELIMS, MAIN CRP CLERK-VIII Result
Important Notes to apply Online at ibps.in
- Check Notification and check your eligibility criteria before applying for IBPS Exam 2019.
- Log in to the official website, i.e. ibps.in
- Find apply online link on the website or you can find IBPS Recruitment 2019-20
- Then Click on the Apply Online.
- Then fill the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Form 2019.
- Pay the IBPS Exam Application fee via net banking or debit card, credit card or bank challan.
- Upload the scanned signed and photograph.
- Fill all the correct required details carefully and submit the IBPS Online Application form.