IBPS 2019 Latest Notification and updates here we have complete details of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019-20 Notification PDF Download for more than 19000 Posts of Clerk in various banks through IBPS 2019.
- Clerk Online Registration : 4th week of September to October 2019.
- Application Fees/Intimation Charges Payments (Online) : October 2019.
- Downloading of IBPS Clerk Training call letters : October 2019.
- Clerk Pre Exam Training Conduction : November 2019.
- Date for Pre Exam call letter Downloading : November 2019.
- Pre Exam 2019 Date : Mid of December 2019.
- Pre Exam Result 2019-20 Declaration : December 2019.
- Call letter for Main Exam : January 2020.
- Main Exam : 21st January 2020.
- Main Exam Result 2019-20 : February 2020.
- Interview Conduction Date : March 2020.
- Provisional Allotment : April 2020.
IBPS Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria Detail
- Educational Details: All Interested Candidates should have pass Graduation from any recognized University. The Candidates Must possess valid Mark-Sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ She is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. And basic Knowledge of Computers system.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 to 28 years.Age relaxation As per the govt rules.
Selection Process Prelims, Main Exam.
Important Notes to apply Online at ibps.in
- Check Notification and check your eligibility criteria before applying for IBPS Exam 2019.
- Log in to the official website, i.e. ibps.in
- Find apply online link on the website or you can find IBPS Recruitment 2019-20
- Then Click on the Apply Online.
- Then fill the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Form 2019.
- Pay the IBPS Exam Application fee via net banking or debit card, credit card or bank challan.
- Upload the scanned signed and photograph.
- Fill all the correct required details carefully and submit the IBPS Online Application form.
All the aspirants for IBPS Exam 2019 are welcome to one stop solution to crack IBPS 2019. As per the latest news updates IBPS will release notification in the month of July for the recruitment of PO and Clerk for the Banks in India in 2019. All candidates are just need to follow our daily news letter.
Exam Dates for IBPS 2019-2020 Recruitment
- Notification Releasing Date: Mid of June 2019
- Admit card downloads Date: July, Sep 2019
- Pre Exam date: July 2019
- Main Exam Date: September 2019
- Notification Releasing Date: 1st week of August 2019
- Admit card downloads Date: Oct, November 2019
- Pre Exam date: October 2019
- Main Exam Date: November 2019
- Notification Releasing Date: 1st week of November 2019
- Admit card downloads Date: December 2019
- Pre Exam date: December 2019
- Main Exam Date: January 2020
CWE Clerk Exam
- Notification Releasing Date: Mid of January 2019
- Admit card downloads Date: June, July 2019
- Pre Exam date: June 2019
- Main Exam Date: August 2020
|Note: All IBPS RRB, CLERK, SO, PO Exam exact dates and official will update at ibpscareer.in in below link
|CLICK HERE TO CHECK UPCOMING IBPS RECRUITMENT 2019 NOTIFICATION
Process of Registration The registration process will be through online mode only and there will be a single registration for both Preliminary and Main examination, wherever applicable.
Payment of fees / intimation charges Only online mode of payment will be available.
Detailed Notifications Prospective candidates are also advised to visit official website of IBPS www.ibps.in regularly for detailed notification for each of the above examinations to be displayed in due course.
Disclaimer : IBPS however reserves the right to change the guidelines/modalities/dates stated above on the basis of administrative reasons, court order, Govt. Advisories, etc.
IBPS, an autonomous body, has received a mandate from the organisations mentioned at (A) below, to conduct the recruitment process as mentioned above, once a ye examination , declare result of online examination, declare the results of the main examination will be conducted by the participating candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the interview and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. follow the prescribed processes.