IBPS 2019 Latest Notification and updates here we have complete details of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019-20 Notification PDF Download for more than 7275 Posts of Clerk in various banks through IBPS 2019.
IBPS Clerk 2019-2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the clerk recruitment examination behalf of public sector banks. All public sector banks use the IBPS recruitment services to fill their vacancies. IBPS will release the official notification for clerk recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates who want to get appointed as clerk in public sector banks are required to fill the application form via online mode only.
- 1 IBPS CRP Clerk IX 2019 Exam Calendar
- 2 IBPS Clerk 2019 Recruitment Exam: Details
- 3 List of Participating Banks in IBPS
- 4 IBPS Clerk 9 Exam Eligibility Criteria Detail
- 5 IBPS Clerk 2019-2020 Application Form
- 6 IBPS Clerk 2019 Selection Procedure
- 7 IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 8 IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card
- 9 IBPS Clerk 2019 Cut Off
- 10 IBPS Clerk 2019 Result
- 11 Important Notes to apply Online at ibps.in
IBPS CRP Clerk IX 2019 Exam Calendar
- Clerk Online Registration: 4th week of September to October 2019.
- Application Fees/Intimation Charges Payments (Online) : October 2019.
- Downloading of IBPS Clerk Training call letters : October 2019.
- Clerk Pre Exam Training Conduction: November 2019.
- Date for Pre Exam call letter Downloading: November 2019.
- Pre Exam 2019 Date: 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019, 15.12.2019
- Pre Exam Result 2019-20 Declaration : December 2019.
- Call letter for Main Exam : January 2020.
- Main Exam : 19 January 2020.
- Main Exam Result 2019-20 : February 2020.
- Interview Conduction Date : March 2020.
- Provisional Allotment : April 2020.
|Download IBPS Clerk 2019 Official Notification||Link to be Activated|
|IBPS Clerk 2019 Online Application Form||Apply Online Here|
|Check IBPS Clerk 2019 Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|Check IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Check Here|
|Download IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Admit Card||Check Here|
|Check IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Cut Off||Check Here|
|Check IBPS Clerk 2019 Pre Exam Result||Check result here|
IBPS Clerk 2019 Recruitment Exam: Details
- Name of Exam: IBPS Clerk IX 2019
- Full Form of the IBPS Clerk: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk – Common Written Examination CWE-7
- Exam Conducting Body: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Exam Level: All India Post Offered: Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
- Exam Mode: Online IBPS Clerk
- Salary 2019: Rs 11,765 – Rs 42,020. Here Rs 11,765 is the Basic pay.
- Total Number of Vacancy: 7275
List of Participating Banks in IBPS
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|UCO Bank||Union Bank of India||United Bank of India|
IBPS Clerk 9 Exam Eligibility Criteria Detail
IBPS Clerk 2019-2020 Application Form
Applications will be accepted via online mode only. Candidates may apply at official website of IBPS or candidates can also apply from this website (IBPSCAREER.IN).
Candidate can pay application fee thru online mode only using net banking or any credit/debit cards. Application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 600 and application fee for SC, ST, PwD and Ex-S candidates is Rs. 100.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Selection Procedure
Selection process includes two steps:
- 1st Step: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
- 2nd Step: Main Examination (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
Note: There is no interview in the recruitment process of the clerk. 100% weight-age will be given to the marks obtained by the candidates in the main exam. The marks obtained in the preliminary examination will not be added for the selection, marks obtained in the main exam will be considered only.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Preliminary Examination: Preliminary exam which will be conducted online. Preliminary exam consist of 100 objective type questions for 100 marks & 3 sections namely (1) English Language, (2) Numerical Ability and (3) Reasoning Ability. The exam duration would be 1 hour. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Main Examination: Main exam which will be conducted online. Main exam will consist of 200 objective type questions for 200 marks. Questions will be divided into five sections such as (1) Reasoning, (2) English Language, (3) Quantitative Aptitude, (4) General Awareness (Banking) and (5) Computer Knowledge. The exam duration is 2 hour & 15 minute. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card
IBPS will not send admit card by post, so candidates need to download their admit card from the official website or candidates can also download admit card from this website (IBPSCAREER.IN).
IBPS Clerk 2019 Cut Off
A minimum bench mark score will be decided by the IBPS to shortlist the deserving candidate. Candidates who score equal to or above the cut off marks in preliminary exam will be eligible for main exam.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Result
The result for both preliminary and main examination will be declared on the official website of IBPS. Candidates can check result by putting their registration number and password in the required field. Those candidates, who will not qualify preliminary exam, would not be considered for main exam.
Important Notes to apply Online at ibps.in
- Check Notification and check your eligibility criteria before applying for IBPS Exam 2019.
- Log in to the official website, i.e. ibps.in
- Find apply online link on the website or you can find IBPS Recruitment 2019-20
- Then Click on the Apply Online.
- Then fill the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Form 2019.
- Pay the IBPS Exam Application fee via net banking or debit card, credit card or bank challan.
- Upload the scanned signed and photograph.
- Fill all the correct required details carefully and submit the IBPS Online Application form.